Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thursday Hikes!!!

Every Thursday a group of us at work try to get together to go on a hike up South Mountain. We have been pretty good about going most Thursday's, but sometimes things come up and we don't go.  Anyway, its something I really enjoy doing.  The view is absolutely gorgeous.

 This is a picture of Molly and I.  This is right 
 up Mormon Trail on South Mountain.  It had a 
  spectacular view of downtown Phoenix.
This is Dana and I up National Trail on South
 Mountain.  This too had a very nice view.


3 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

That looks so fun, and the view looks beautiful. I always wanted to go hiking when I lived in AZ but never knew where to go. You'll have to take me next time we visit.

Jamie said...

Whit it is so pretty there!! I miss the western united states so badly!!

Stephanie said...

I'm excited that I can see what you're up to all of the time now.

I love hiking, too bad it is way too cold here.

Tell Michael hello