Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Monday Night Football - Cardinals vs 49ers

Michael and I had the opportunity to go to a Cardinals football game 
this past Monday. We hadn't ever been to an NFL game, let alone a
Monday night game.  I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest
sports fan, but I really like attending sporting events. Anyhow, we had the best time. I have never experienced anything like it.  The game ended up going right down to the last play where the Cardinals made a goal line stand to win.



3 comments:

Jamie said...

Fun!! I remember going to the stadium when it was just finished. I love the retractable field!! And the fact that it's huge inside!!!

elshmobelsh said...

So Fun! Jay and I tried to go to a Red Skins game and then we found out how much tickets are. yikes. No wonder there are so many college fans.

Hi, by the way, I found your blog. Hope you don't mind me snooping on. :o) Glad to see you are having a fun time in Phoenix.

If I can find your email address I'll send you an invite to my blog incase you're interested in checking it out.

Love ya!
Elsh

brad&katy said...

Whhhhiiittttt! glad you enjoyed my blog. love you miss you. signed the Bear