Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I KNOW...I KNOW

I want everybody to know we haven't completely forgotten about our blog.  We realize our blog postings could use a HUGE improvement. We promise our goal is to try much harder. We do get a little frustrated with the downloading capabilities of our internet.  All we want is to upload a simple picture which can take FOREVER.  Okay, I guess we cant completely blame the internet. We will take SOME of the responsibility.  Please do not give up hope.

Love 
Michael & Whitnie  

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad to see that you've posted on your blog. I need you to keep it updated Whit... I need to see yours and Michael's bright smiling faces ;)

Larson Family said...

Yeah! That wasn't really an update, but I can't for the real thing!

Stephanie said...

Please update! I need to see some pictures of you guys.

Ruth said...

Yay! Some stirrings at last! You must have guessed at my glum face as I check your blog page with monotonous regularity.

Tara said...

Nice to see you're back.